« Back to Events

Lenten Fish Fry – St. Patrick, Butler

Start:
March 24, 2017
Category:

Lenten Fish Fries, 5 – 7 p.m., March 10, 24, and April 7, St. Patrick Parish, 400 W. Nursery Street, Butler.

The meal consists of fried fish, susie Qs, baked beans, coleslaw, green beans, sugar biscuits and cookies.  $10/ adults, $5/children 6 – 12, 5 and under free.

25% of the profits go to our St. Vincent De Paul Society to help families in need and the other 75% will go toward replacing the sidewalk in front
of the Church.

iCal Import + Google Calendar
Sunday
December 17, 2017
Newspaper of the Diocese of Kansas City ~ St. Joseph