Tag Archives: Father Greg Haskamp

St. Elizabeth Parish celebrates 100 years of faith in Waldo

It’s September 1917, in the Waldo neighborhood of Kansas City.

Good Shepherd Parish dedicates new $5.2 million church

If there were any hint of a notion that the new 600-seat Good Shepherd Church was too big for Smithville, it died quickly moments into the Oct. 30 dedication ceremony.

Saturday
December 16, 2017
Newspaper of the Diocese of Kansas City ~ St. Joseph