Tag Archives: 20 W 9th

Catholic Center brings new life to the old New York Life Building

Picture a crisp morning in 1890, bright and sunny. Horse-drawn street cars clatter up and down Main Street …

The Diocese Has Left the Building

For the last two weeks at the Chancery we have been working out of boxes. This week we will have a brief prayer service perhaps the last as “the Diocese” in the majestic brick and stone house at Gillham and 36th Street. The mansion, built more than 100 years ago as a private home – […]

Sunday
August 25, 2019
Newspaper of the Diocese of Kansas City ~ St. Joseph